Advertising alone will not sell your home! My team and I are continuously networking with other agents to promote showings and activity on your property. Activity is at its highest in the first 30 days of your listing so, LET’S PRICE YOUR HOME TO SELL!!!
1. MLS Input
- Congratulations! Your home is listed with the Rispoli Team
- Once we receive the complete listing packet from you, we will immediately input the data on your home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Photos will be taken by our professional photographer as soon as your home is ready and accessible.
- Once the photo shoot is complete, the photos will be loaded onto the MLS within 24 hours.
- Professional video will be produced and showcased on the internet and MLS.
3. Web Marketing
Once the data & photos are loaded onto the MLS, all websites linked to this system, (i.e. Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and FFRispoli.com) will extract the information automatically. Because the uploads happen once a day, the photos of your home will show up on the other sites anywhere from 24-48 hours from the time that they interface with the MLS system.
4. Advertising Tools
Professional Fact Sheets will be completed by our Marketing Team within 3 days of receiving the
photos from our Photographer, as long as we have received all the necessary paperwork noted on the Home Seller Checklist. The more detail we receive from you, the more effectively we can showcase your home! The Rispoli Team Advertises your home in the following media platforms.
Realtor.com • CBS6 Albany & CW 15 • Linked In • Faye’s Website • Constant Contact • Facebook • Schenectady Gazette • Times Union
A Custom For Sale sign will be placed at your home within 72 hours of our receiving your completed listing packet.
Showing Time Service will email you the feedback from showings.
PLEASE NOTE: Although the Rispoli Team values providing feedback when finished showing a listing,
not all agents hold this practice. We will be sure to follow up after your home is shown, but if no feedback is received after two attempts of contacting the agent, we can no longer provide feedback for that showing.